I tell you, this is slow going because I had to design the hat and now knitting time has been short.
I am making pretty good progress though, as I am 4 to 5 rows beyond this now. I am picking up places where I want the pattern to be different than the chart and taking notes on that so I can easily write up the complete pattern when finished.
It is also time to update my 31 while 31.
1) Race a trail 5k-Spring/summer/Fall
2) Knit a colorwork project-DONE
3)Knit an adult sized sweater. Picked out Thermal for this project.
4) Knit an entrelac project-will have to finish one I have started.
5) Run a relay race-Scheduled for December
6) Make lamb bacon
7) Make pasta from scratch
8) Take a finishing class for knitting
9)Take a crochet class
10) Take a sewing class
11) Take an exercise class I would normally avoid-maybe not trapeze as Sarah suggester, but something similarly out of my comfort zone.
12) Take Michael camping
3) Take Michael hiking
14) Host/Organize a contest involving pie, maybe eating, maybe making?
15) Make a good soy milk based ice cream Learn three guitar chords-I can't promise I will remember them at the end of the year. Thinking New Orleans. 1) Smashing Pumpkins
28) Make sourdough bread from scratch
29) Dye my own yarn