Sunday, October 11, 2009

Clapotis Progress

This is pretty slow going....but it is going to be worth it.

There is officially no way I will finish this before Rhinebeck (5 days). I would have 4.5 days to knit and 1 to block. There is no way. I am saying this to convince the crazy voice in my head that says maybe you could do it. Then I realize I am still on the first of 13 repeats of the twelve row repeat straight section. 36 rows per day? Maybe if I didn't have a jury trial on Wednesday. Maybe if I didn't have a bench trial on Tuesday. Maybe if I didn't sleep.

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

Here it is now.

I just dropped the first stitch to create the first line of dropped stitches.
















See? It's a fuzzy drop stitch section.














Kitty says, don't expect me to help.















I am busy sleeping. Stop bothering me with your flash lady!

Happy Knitting!

No comments: