Here is that dastardly swatch. I added 2 stitches on each side of the swatch for a garter stitch border and the pattern stitch (mattress stitch) in the middle. Note that I needed all 32 stitches to get guage. Grrr. At least the mattress stitch is so pretty.
On the plus side, I cast on for another Ballet Camisole last night in a different color (Sky found here http://knitpicks.com/Shine+Sport_YD5420122.html) and it is sooo pretty. I think I like it more than the lavender color I used before. Unfortunately, when I left my brother's scarf and Tempting in Boston, I also left my size six and eight Options there as well, so I ordered a solution to that problem as well by ordering duplicates of those as well. I use those sizes enough so it will actually be convenient to have two sets, but still frustrates me to have to do order them rather than it being a choice. It's either order them or not knit more than 7 rows on the tanktop and be without size 8s! The horror!