Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good Knit-Wear Recipieints

They are not lacking in my family, though there has been a lost hat incident and a lost scarf incident which I don't hold against the two people and have knit to replace them.

My brother's girlfriend is a wonderful knit wear recipient who sends extremely grateful thanks and appreciative statements and sends pictures of her wearing what she has received. That is sure-fire get on the knit list for good behavior.

Here's said photo.

I have some FO's to show you, maybe a parade is in order next week?

In other news I have been running a lot and will continue to do so in preparation for an upcoming relay across Massachusetts where I will run 15-20 miles in 24 hours in three legs and a half marathon and the BAA Distance Medley, which consists of a 5K, a 10K, and a half marathon over 6 months.

No comments: