Sunday, March 23, 2008

While all the Christians pray, the Jews shall play!

Ok, so it's Easter. I don't celebrate Easter, but Happy Easter to all of those of you who do.

This day, and Christmas Day, we go out and eat and do other things.

I spent a lot of the day knitting and organizing.

I worked on the Chuppah after a complete rip-out a couple weeks ago. These are the latest progress pictures, and it is going well. I almost didn't want to say that to jinx it.


This is it folded in half.

This is a close-up of the border about 2/3 through.

We picked up these coasters at Tuesday Morning in Andover. I had always been curious about this store and it was all I expected, it was a total mish-mash of stuff, some fabulous and some not my style. They had random yarn there but nothing tempting.

I am one sleeve away and the finishing from finishing the baby sweater.

Our kitty is truly spoiled, those are his toys on the right in his totally unused by him cat bed.
I picked up this book at the Andover, MA bookstore yesterday. It's a very nice bookstore and reasonably priced.

HAPPY KNITTING!!!

No comments: