Sunday, April 20, 2008

To fringe or not to fringe, that is the question...

I'm halfway through my Slanting Scarf (real name TBA). I am really digging the yarn combination and pattern . It's pinned out below using my new knitter's blocks (referenced below). I just don't know whether or not to add a fringe to it or not.
This is the cast on edge, what do you think about the fringe question? I think it could really add something, but I'm not sure it needs it.
I've finished all the knitting for the Peapod baby sweater for my still in utero niece. I already knit the sleeves, and it's ready to go once I attach them, weave in ends, block it, and attach buttons. This is the cardigan sans sleeves.
Look, it's a vest!
After that, it's matching hat time and since I am going to have so much of the yarn left over, maybe a diaper cover? Or little pants?

Here's the obligatory Chuppah shot.



Happy Knitting!

No comments: