Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've been busy knitting!

I've been so busy knitting. I have done a lot of work on the Chuppah.

First, I picked the new stitch pattern for the top lace pattern. It's the Lighted Torches pattern. It's again, picked for symbolic reasons and because it is so pretty.Here is the "money shot." It's grown quite large. Soon it shall take over the entire house and we shall be swallowed up in white yarn. Garrr, I am the Chuppah coming to eat you!
Here is the new stitch pattern at the top, then the middle candle tree pattern, then the bottom stitch.
Here is a close up of the first repeat of the new stitch pattern.

I finally washed and am blocking Michael's socks. They are drying as we speak!

I am about 80% done with the Hoodie-Cowl. It is so warm and soft and this yarn is luscious. I am going to knit a pair of fingerless gloves/mittens when I am done with this. My top choices are marked as favorites on my ravelry page-under KnittingDefender.
Happy Knitting (and Holidays!!!)

No comments: