Sunday, March 22, 2009

I started a new project. It's a sock designed by Wendy of Wendy Knits blog. It is a free preview of her upcoming sock book, for which I am very excited. I have already asked my local yarn store, Ewe'll Love It in Nashua, to make sure they order it and they are. It is called Socks from the Toe-Up (amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0307449440?tag=wendyknits-20&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0307449440&adid=1HYCNE2NSXMM4EC4926C&).


The sock is the Diagonal Lace Socks. It is a super easy pattern to memorize, but there are no instructions for the even rows in the charts or pattern, it's not really a problem, since you just knit the knit stitches and purl the purl stitches as you would in any sock. I think it looks great in the ShibuiKnits Sock yarn I am using.
Happy Knitting!

P.S. I had a great vacation, lots of good family time and skiing!

No comments: