Sunday, March 1, 2009

Swatches...

I have finished swatching for now for the Chuppah border.  This is not the yarn for the Chuppah, but some yarn for baby things that I have in my stash that I didn't mind using for this.

These are the 9!!! options I swatched. I am leaning towards #1. What do you think?


#1 I really like how this one turned out, and if I did use it, I might want to do something in between the body of the Chuppah and this pattern-something very simple for a few inches, such as a simple feather and fan pattern or other simple and short repeat.

#2 This is the one Michael prefers out of these two. I wouldn't need to add an all around border before this border because it includes the row of holes on the bottom in the pattern.
#3#4#5

#6

#7

#8

#9
So, which one would you do?  Please let me know your opinion!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I like number 2. Good luck! I'm so excited for you!