One more thing down on the 31 while 31 list!
1) Race a trail 5k-Spring/summer/Fall-DONE
2) Knit a colorwork project-DONE
3)Knit an adult sized sweater. Picked out Thermal for this project.-DONE (Pic at bottom)
4) Knit an entrelac project-will have to finish one I have started.
5) Run a relay race-DONE, my team Reached the Beach! (Pic at bottom)
6) Make lamb bacon
7) Make pasta from scratch
8) Take a finishing class for knitting-DONE at the Common Cod's weekend of volunteer taught classes-thanks Alanna!
9)Take a crochet class-DONE,
at Gather Here in Cambridge. I made a granny square mostly there and
finished it later and then used my crochet skills to do a border on a
10) Take a sewing class-DONE, also at Gather Here, where I made an awesome bag I have been using for a bunch of things!!!
Take an exercise class I would normally avoid-maybe not trapeze as
Sarah suggester, but something similarly out of my comfort zone.-DONE,
I went cross country skiing recently in Stowe, taking a beginner class
and while I am a very proficient down hill skier, cross country skiing
is very different and something I didn't do so well at. It was a good
challenge and I will continue to try.
12) Take Michael camping
3) Take Michael hiking
14) Host/Organize a contest involving pie, maybe eating, maybe making?
15) Make a good soy milk based ice creamLearn three guitar chords-I can't promise I will remember them at the end of the year. Thinking New Orleans. 1) Smashing Pumpkins, I have the second picked out for New Orleans this weekend and one scheduled for later this summer. 28) Make sourdough bread from scratch
29) Dye my own yarn