Friday, October 5, 2007

Surprisingly (not) little knitting going on...

Ok, so I finished the knitting on my brother's scarf, and I whipped up that hat in the last week. Ends still need to be woven in and I loathe that. It'll get done this weekend and then sent off Tuesday-I think the post office closes on Columbus Day-as do the courts in NH, so I will not be working on Monday! Yay for knitting time! I plan on working on baby stuff that day-the Elizabeth Zimmerman baby surprise jacket for my cousin's soon to be baby and the baby blanket I have not touched since this summer for my step-brother's soon to be baby.

There was a playoff game to attend (Go Sox) and therefore little knitting. Beckett rocks.

Tonight the Sox play again and hopefully they win. I play poker tonight too, yay!

Baseball and poker! Yay!

Pictures tomorrow or Sunday, I promise!

In other knitting news, the jaywalkers might be frogged to make them in the bigger size, because I have size 9 feet. Those are big feet people.

I also picked up a copy of the British magazine Knitter's and who should I see in there as the featured reader letter, but NoBones! Great job Ellie, on the dressing gown. It looks fabulous on you!

No comments: