Friday, February 22, 2008

Sick/Snow Day..

Today was a sick/snow day full of couch. I tried to go to work but felt so bad and saw the result of multiple cars going off the road and cars stopped resulting in much fishtailing and one car swerving across three lanes of traffic right in front of me totally out of control. I haven't been feeling well for the last few days and that was the clincher.

This
was going on this morning and continued all day. It turned the road into a frozen mess and there were accidents everywhere in the two miles I lasted on the road. There were some scary looking crushed cars and lots of firefighters everywhere.

I did some work on the PeaPod Sweater from the Peapod Baby Set. This is the first two of six ten row repeats of the Leaf Lace Pattern. It moves along very quickly, but the pattern itself is very confusing, as written. The charts for the lace and the instructions for the body of the sweater are on different pages and not that easy to follow. I will be rewriting the pattern for my later efforts at this pattern. It's not like there are errors, it's just confusing. It's really cute however and I am liking the yarn as well.
This is a close-up of the leaf.

This is our couch kitty, that is his favorite spot.
Happy Knitting!

No comments: