I am trying to keep the number of WIPs equal or decreasing but not increasing. Therefore, I finally forced myself to do some weaving in ends and seaming. I loathe both of those things.
I wove in the ends on the baby blanket. It's really done.
It better be a large baby to fit this monster blanket.
I seamed the sleeves to the sweater. I had to do one twice. It needs the sleeves seamed shut, ends woven in, blocking, and buttons. I have another baby sweater that only needs a hood seamed up and ends woven in and buttons. I think I can knock the two of those off my WIP page/list this weekend.
I better knock those two of my list because I started two new projects for the Knitting Olympics/Ravelympics.
This is the Stars and Hearts Blanket from Adorable Knits for Tots (ravelry link: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/KnittingDefender/hearts-and-stars-blanket)
This is the border plus a few set up rows.
Then I started a My-So Called Scarf. I will finish at least this during the Olympics. I want to get both done but it won't happen. I already have about four times as much as this done. It looks a lot better with more done, but it will definitely require blocking.