Sunday, August 3, 2008

Knitting-Going, going, GONE!

One baby blanket went from this:


To this: (Only the borden remaining)
To this: Knitting Done! I need to weave in the ends and give it a soak, but it's done knitting wise!
This is the yarn I have left-it might be enough for a lacey scarf?

I therefore started something new: socks for Summer of Socks 2008 and for Michael! He doesn't have any hand knit socks- not at all right for a knitter's fiance. This is the Wendy Knits pattern for the Summer of Socks participants-it's my first pair of toe up socks and the cast on is tough!
I have a project out of this beautiful Manos planned for Ravelympics-I'm doing the scarf stroke event with this yarn-making a My So Called Scarf out of it.
I signed up for the Mystery Stole 4- do I use the blue yarn below-a wool blend or
do I use this lavender cashmere?
I have enough of both yarns and I love both colors-I guess I just need to pick one. Decisions, decisions.

HAPPY KNITTING

No comments: