Thursday, August 28, 2008

FO Update-Baby Sweater and Blanket and a Baby!!!!!

Baby Blanket It's dry and waiting to be sent off to my sister who has her own FO. She finished growing a baby, and on August 26th, 2008, had a little girl who came three days early. Zoe Abilene Bagwell, born 7lbs 2 ounces after a 9 hour natural labor. Mother and baby are doing fine and I hope they will soon be warmed by my giant blanket. She's a convention baby, born during the convention and in Denver. Thankfully it did not mess up getting to the hospital for my sister.

In about 12 months, she should finally be big enough to wear this sweater.

I used my Knitter's blocks for blocking this sweater, and I can't rave enough about them again. Go buy them. Seriously.
This sweater has really cute ladybug wooden buttons-purchased at AC Moore.

I finished my My So Called Scarf just in time for the Olympics to be over. Here it is!


Happy Knitting and have a wonderful long weekend for all you US kids!


To be serious for a moment, I'm watching Barack Obama right now and I support him now that he is the democratic nominee and is the best choice out there right now. Please, please vote. Our country has become a place of fear and hopelessness and has suffered many setbacks because of the failed policies of the last 8 years. We can't risk another disastorous conservative president.

No comments: