Sunday, June 13, 2010

Progress, but not too much...

I did make a little knitting progress this weekend, but not much. I have a really good reason however. This is all I got done-the heel on the sock. I am now on the leg.









This weekend M and I went down to Old Lyme, CT to his cousin's beach house. Did we touch sand this weekend?

Nope, but I did see the beach. It really wasn't beach weather and that was probably good, because then we were not tempted to abandon the really giant craft project we worked on all weekend.

M has been playing in a marathon softball game for at least ten years the day before Fathers Day and this is the fortieth year of the game.

They used to have an old scoreboard and lost it somewhere. This year, in honor of the 40th year and a player who passed away a few years ago, M's cousin decided to re-make it. We went down to help them. I think that it turned out very well.













This is the lovely kitty we came home to. He wasn't there, but was in another of his spots when we came home. He has now apparently had enough of us and is back on top of the box with yarn in it.








Happy Knitting and other crafting!

No comments: