Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pictures of my Knitting will have to wait...so here are some pictures of things I would love to know how to make!

I don't have my camera with me and I have some downtime at school before my group's presentation. I did get through the entire first skein of yarn on my brother's scarf last night, so there will be pictures of that later tonight or tomorrow. I am using my brand new KnitPicks Options size 5 and I love how sharp the points are and I don't think they are too slippery, but they keep coming undone and getting a stitch stuck in the join. It isn't a huge deal, as I just undo it a bit and pull the stitch out and retighten the needle onto the cable, but it is a little annoying. I think I am just not strong enough to tighten them enough.

Here are some pictures of incredibly sophisticated knits from an Australian store called Witchery found here: http://www.witchery.com.au/www/136/1001127/displayproductcategory/1001321.html. They have some amazing knits I would love to figure out how to make. I think the one long turtleneck tunic in red is so beautiful.




No comments: