Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Generic Baby Blanket

This is what I have been working on exclusively for the past week and a half basically.


It's turning out to be a pretty wide baby blanket. However, I think it is going to be very pretty. You can't see the detail in this picture, which is one eyelet row two complete rows(RS and WS knit) before every color change. It's a simple K2tog, yo repeat all the way across. It's enough detail to make it more interesting than straight garter stitch all the way across, but not enough eyelets to be constantly catching on little baby fingers. Yay! Furthermore, I am close to getting the 4th skein done, and then I will only have one to go. Yippee! I am bored with this, but it is a worthwhile knit.

My kitty is in the closet. He really likes my bags. He spends more time in Michael's lap than mine. I think he just needs to come out already.


Happy Knitting!

No comments: