Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Unbloggable is now Bloggable...

The hat is done and and has been gifted. I already posted it on ravelry because I know my little brother is not a member and probably never will be. It fits and he likes it and my Dad now wants one similar but in a blue/red/purple color scheme.

Details: Less than one skein of Malabrigo Malabrigo.
Frugal Knitting Haus: Classic Ribbed Hat http://www.cheapknittingpatterns.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=254
It now costs 99 cents but it was free when I downloaded it. Guess I better keep that copy.

I gave it to him already because he is going to Hawaii soon for a few months to be the legislative aid to our cousin, a state representative in Hawaii. He won't need any wool hats there.

Happy Knitting!

Oh, this is what the second heavy snowfall in New England in four days looks like:

No comments: