Sunday, May 4, 2008

I've been lazy and busy!

I went to three Red Sox games this week! Wednesday, Thursday, and today. Yesterday we went to a housewarming party and this past week I had two days of training. That was the busy.

The lazy? Not wanting to put in a lifeline on the chuppah so I didn't knit on it until today.
I am knitting on it now!


Now, I have finished the knitting on my scarf! It's off the needles! It needs to be blocked.
However, another person from my knitting class liked the combo of the stitch pattern I chose and the yarn, she is knitting one as well! I'm very flattered someone liked my own design choices so much!

I didn't have enough yarn to do fringe, so I did a picot edge which should really flesh out in blocking hopefully.
I'm thinking of writing the pattern up and putting it up on here or ravelry as a free pattern, what do you think? I would probably leave off the picot edging and leave the edging decision up to the knitter-fringe might make this really pop, and I didn't have enough yarn.
HAPPY KNITTING!

1 comment:

Karin said...

I love your chuppah, I hate lifelines too lol!!! What a nice scarf as well.