I finished two projects, blocking and all!
I finished my first overall design: the Lace Slanting Scarf. I picked the stitch pattern, picked the yarn and the number of stitches and then the edging. I am very satisfied with the outcome. It has one error, but it shows it is homemade and I am ok with it.
I've never thought of myself as an artistic person, but I guess designing this shows I have some of my Mom and Brother's artistic talents even if I can't draw a lick.
I also finished the Take II of my brother's hat. It's the same pattern but without mistakes and hopefully won't come apart like the last one (because the skein had a knot tied in a break in the last one). This skein did not have a knot and so it should be ok, so I hope it doesn't come apart as the top.
The top star pattern is really pretty, but my brother likes it mostly because it is warm. I am just happy he likes it.
I am 1/3 way through on my Chuppah I think. I went from the cone on the left to the cone on the right. I used up an entire cone but am not halfway through the entire Chuppah, so I bought two more cones, I will need at least 3 for the body and if I do an edging, I will need 4.
It's too big to take pictures of anywhere but the floor, the bed, the couch or the ironing board.
I started a pair of Monkeys, but I only have an inch on them so far so no pictures.
I am getting a head start on participating in the Summer of Socks. I'll be participating to use some of my sock yarn stash. It's about 10 or so pairs of socks at least and I have only ever knit one pair. Here we go!
Happy Knitting and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.