Saturday, May 5, 2007

I finished law school and i had to frog my sweater progress!!

Well, I finished my paper on Friday, e-mailed it off and then went and had lunch with my boyfriend who took his last school exam that morning in order to celebrate. Then I went downtown to run some errands and got stuck on the T on the way back. The metro in Boston is run by semi trained monkeys. Then my BF and I went to a really nice dinner that was law school related.

Today I decided that I had to frog my sweater process because some of the ribbings were off by one stitch at times making an interesting pattern that was not perfect. It wasn't so bad to frog it as the ribbing goes so quickly and I give myself one complete do-over every project. It was only one ball as well. Here's hoping I don't have to do it again!

No comments: